Our Intensive English One to one/ two to one homestays offer up to to 25 hours of English lessons per week with an experienced tutor.
With host tutor
From one week plus
This course is available throughout the UK, France, South Africa, Scotland and Corfu
We try and match our students interest to tutors we have available. For young learners we offer a safe family environment.
Who is this course for?
- Beginner to Intermediate to advanced learners
- Those who use English in their profession and those who needs to improve English quickly
- Fast progress and improvement is guaranteed
What is an Intensive English course?
Our Intensive English 1-2-1 homestays offer up to 25 hours of English lessons per week with an experienced tutor.
Not only will our Hosts provide comfortable accommodation but they will also accompany you on a number of excursions and day trips during your stay, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the British way of life.
On an Intensive English homestay you will enjoy 1 full day excursion and 2 informal half day outings per week . These excursions will vary depending on where you stay but can include London, Brighton and other places of local interest.
Afterwards you will enjoy evenings spent over dinner conversing about your day and maybe having a pint in a traditional English Pub.
Your course will...
- Make you more confident when conducting meetings and interviews.
- Focus on vocabulary and topics used in the worlds of business, commerce, and international relations.
- Brush up on your communication skills used in the workplace and on the telephone. The correct way to send e-mails for example.
- Simply focus on the language and skills needed for typical business communication such as presentations, negotiations, meetings,
- Include small talk, socialising, correspondence, report writing, and so on.
Our business English homestay courses are built around you, so simply tell us what you need and we will ensure your tutor helps you achieve this.
One to one or two to one ?
You can come alone or with a friend or brother or sister on a two to one package where both students stay with the same tutor and share the English lessons and activities.
You will be staying at your Tutors home. They will provide you with full board accommodation in a single room. You can also rest assured that all of our Tutors offer excellent quality home cooked meals.
Intensive English is available at locations across the UK including the south coast (with in easy reach for day trips to London), Cornwall and Edinburgh in Scotland.
We have a big selection of quality Tutors across the UK so we are able to make sure your Tutor is a good fit with you. We will look to match similar interests and hobbies so that you will have a great time while here.
The Intensive English programme prices include full board accommodation and the activities. Transfers are available at an extra cost.
Our Affordable English Packages
Princes varies according to the type of programme required, please contact us for further information
Teaching English is a delicate balance of skill, intuition, careful planning and empathy. It requires patient, smart and experienced people to do it well.
English Language Homestays, Aviator House, 32a High Street, Brighton, Shoreham by sea BN43 5DA. +44 1273 595900.
Our other sites